What has happened since the bank bailouts?
The results of the Trillion Dollar Bank Bailout.
1. Banks increased Profits without writing down toxic assets
2. Mark to Model accounting allows banks to pad their books
3. Lending has decreased
4. Foreclosures have increased
5. Fraudulent document signing by the banks and servicers
6. Banks have continued to get near 0 % interest at the fed discount window
7. Interest rates are rising again
8. Housing sales have dried up
9. Chain of Title issues have arisen from the banks negligent document handle and failure to follow through with rules of the Pooling Service Agreements for the CMBS.
Florida Foreclosure: What Lawyers Need to Know Now